Autumn fashion overhaul...

When I got up this morning I was greeted by a crisp chill in the air, which can only mean one thing - Autumn is on it's way! 

With this realisation, comes the excitement that with it brings new fashion into the shops. 

As a child I'd spend hours looking at Mum's new Freemans catalogue at this time of year coveting all the 'winter white' and 'russet' coloured clothes (cream and burnt red to you and me!) picking out entire outfits and spending hundreds of pounds in my head... 

Today, there is not much of a change, except instead of the catalogue, I can happily lose hours online looking through my favourite shops, but because I am a 18-22 depending on the shops, I am limited and until the past season, recent fashion hadn't inspired me much and wasn't necessarily to my taste! 

Then low and behold... All my favourite styles and shapes from the 90s,
began hitting the shops! 

So, inspired by #FashionFridayPlusSize I am on a mission: To turn my wardrobe(s) back into a style haven, whilst on a budget! 

Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing (here and on Instagram) what I am coveting and what I have bought and I would love you to share yours with me too - it doesn't have to be plus size! 

And if anyone can help me find the elusive 'perfect' jean I'd appreciate it! 

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, back on Plan I go...

What a week!!

Slimming World, Instagram and my Lent driven green tea addiction...