Ups & Downs...

Well the last week or so has been a busy one, with work and D at home having been off sick, it's not really been a diet friendly week.

Plus, I have grown bored with what I have been eating - I have got stuck in a rut with breakfast, lunch and dinner.

So next week I resolve to work through my copy of The Dukan Diet Recipe book and find more interesting and yummy things to eat... And I shall blog my attempts at being a culinary diet goddess here next week...

So watch this space for the chaos that is likely to occur! That's if D let's me in the kitchen!!

But I have lost a pound - even with the chocolate and strawberry laces stolen of D!...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, back on Plan I go...

What a week!!

Fashion Friday Plus Size - My first link up - Week 3...