Fashion Friday Plus Size - Week #6

The last few weeks have flown by and whilst I haven't had time to take pics and write about it I have been following #FashionFridayPlusSize and I have also been very excited for September's #NYNYStyleProject prompts over on Instagram. 

Both have really made me look at what I am wearing and on non-clinical days have encouraged me make an effort at work as well as on my days off at home... I think I am beginning to find my style again! I just now need to feel physically comfortable in my clothing and aim for the lower end of the double dress sizes - but that's a blog for another day... 

Here is my chosen outfit of the week, which encompassed the style prompt of Black Boots... 


1. Black longline cardigan - Next 
2. Black and White flecked skater dress - Primark
3. Black leggings (hidden out of picture) - New Look
4. Black wedge heel ankle boots - New Look

(which later got replaced by black ballet pumps as I wasn't comfortable driving in them) 

Finished off with my black and white animal print glasses and aztec bag... I seemed to go monochrome! 

There are some fab style prompts this month - I am so excited to rediscover what I have in my wardrobe and to try new things out! 

If you want to join in below is this months prompts - then head over to Instagram and hashtag your pictures... 



            post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, back on Plan I go...

What a week!!

Slimming World, Instagram and my Lent driven green tea addiction...