Wish lists... Week 1

Inspired by Kara over at Innocent Charms Chats weekly posts of an item she covets, be it big/small. I have decided to do similar.

A few items on my 30 things for my 30th list are aimed at giving myself a style overhaul & a kick up the bum, as I have become lazy with how I dress/style myself due to lack of time and finances. 

So really this list is a) to show myself what I have been missing and b) a nice little hint to D about things I like, as let's just say that he prefers to play it safe and take me shopping... However, I would quite like the occasional surprise! 

So here is my pick for Week 1:





A beautiful laser cut purse from New Look which has a matching bag and would go wonderfully with these shoes I got from eBay for a bargain! 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a week!!

Fashion Friday Plus Size - My first link up - Week 3...

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, back on Plan I go...