Hello... It's been a while

Well I know it has been a while since I last blogged and sadly no I haven't lost anything in my absence - I wish I was blogging to say 'break out the trumpets another stone gone' but alas (this word isn't used enough for my liking!) I am unable to even do that because as I write this my bathroom scales sit broken as a silent reminder that I need to replace them...

The coward in me is kind of glad that they have as I know they'll say something horrid, however on the flip side without them I have completely lost my drive! Although I will hold my hands up and admit I had become a bit obsessive in my weighing every morning and perhaps again at night to see what water/food weight I had gained! So perhaps this break whilst not good for my weight loss has been good on my mental approach... Perhaps...

So as many of these recent entries have mentioned I need to REFOCUS but I need to be in the right mindset and not so bloody exhausted or bloody broke either - because let's face it the Dukan can be a bit expensive and also quite difficult to stick to when tired!

And with being a parent, working full time which now is including nights - I am always bloody tired (despite the 9am coffee and carb fest when waiting for my train home (I'm becoming a coffee shop regular)).

Yet, I did find that the Dukan helped with my energy levels - this week I am on AL, so with renewed determination I am going to try and do the Dukan on a budget...

The aim is to prove to myself that it can be done and to stop making excuses because look how good it made me feel before - both physically and mentally.

So for the next 7 days, I am going to blog what I have eaten each day. This is more for me, a way to keep on track. So don't feel obliged to read them - it is purely a self indulgent kick up the arse as having to hold my hands up and say I have devoured a Twix or shared some breakfast English muffins with L will hopefully put a stop to such 'crimes' against my waist line 😉

So until tomorrow... Enjoy the sun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What a week!!

Fashion Friday Plus Size - My first link up - Week 3...

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, back on Plan I go...